We stayed three nights here. Two for our Rei island hopping tour and one more day in Athens. It is very close to the acropolis metro station and convenient to the sites. Breakfast was really good at the hotel and had a fresh orange juicer. The room was small and didn't have a balcony. Staff was nice. Elevators are tiny. If I were to travel to athens again, it probably won't stay here. I liked our airbnb place that was much cheaper and a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel