This is an okay hotel with a great location that is about 5 minutes from the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum. The hotel is near a busy street that our standard room faced but our room was still quiet probably because there are 2 sets of windows to keep the noise out. The beds were the standard extra firm type that you find all over Greece. The staff is very nice and helpful. We checked in at about 1AM and the check-in process was very quick and the AC unit worked very well in the late July Heat.
We also stayed in A for Athens on the other side of the Acropolis. This is much newer place for about the same price with comfy soft beds but its across from Monastiraki Square (the drumming stops at about midnight so bring your earplugs).
I'd go with A for Athens...just bring some ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel