You get what you pay for and the Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is no exception.
Overall, a decent hotel with large, nicely appointed rooms at a reasonable price. Front desk staff tend towards the supercilious and enjoy providing one-word answers to queries. Housekeeping staff, however, were great.
The hotel is a 9-minute walk to the new Acropolis museum and a 6-minute walk to the metro. There are numerous good restaurants near the Metro station, which is a good thing, as the food at the hotel is totally inedible. If you book there, don't waste your money buying the breakfast.
The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is very well equipped for business travelers, but for tourists, there are other hotels of equal , or perhaps better quality and value better located within the Plaka or Monisteraki neighborhoods, in the thick of the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Lastminute, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel