“Excellent Car Service”
Review of Athens Limo Tours

Athens Limo Tours
Ranked #5 of 160 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Athens Limo Tours is a private tour and transportation company based in Athens, that offers highly customizable private tours, walking tours, historic and heritage tours, sightseeing tours and transfers. Our concept of affordable luxury consists in combining our fleet of luxury vehicles with personalized services catered to your every need. Our team consists of experienced and multilingual drivers and professional licensed tour guides with archaeological background studies. Book with us and gain the ultimate travel experience in Greece.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family visited Greece in May 2014 and Athens Limo Service was recommended to us. We used their service 4 different times while we were there. The service was excellent, Dennis was always very cheerful, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about all things Greek! The car was clean and very well kept up. It was reassuring to know that we had someone reliable and that spoke good English to help guide us in a different country. I would highly recommend their service

1  Thank Jennifer C

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I just got back from a cruise in the Mediterranean with a stopover in Athens. We pre-arranged (a month before our trip...and didn't require a credit card number to book!) a private tour with Athens Limo Bus Center for the us and 4 friends instead of booking one of the ships excursions. The driver, Philip, met us at the port after we docked and spent the entire day with us driving us around to places we wanted to see. The benefits in comparison to a ship arranged excursion is immeasurable. We had a private guide who drove us in a luxury Mercedes air conditioned limo van all over. We were on a schedule....OUR schedule...we weren't not rushed. We stayed longer at places that interested us, zipped through areas we were not interested in. We could adjust our itinerary to suit our needs. We didn't have to crowd around with 40 other people waiting for stragglers, lining up for bathroom breaks and being forced to endure sales people at ship sanctioned gift shop establishments. Philip was warm, friendly, courteous and knowledgable....and professional (he wore a suit and tie while we were in shorts and tees). We had a great time....thank you Philip and Athens Limo Bus Center for and unforgettable time in Athens.

1  Thank Howie185
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My family (including in-laws) and I took a cruise that stopped in Athens. After reading many reviews on trip advisor I decided to write Dennis for a quote. He was incredibly responsive (at all hours of the day) and I opted to go with him. He was at the port when promised and was attentive to our every need. Because we had three children under the age of 5 with us, we had a few unique and challenging needs; Dennis met them all. Dennis showed us the sites of Athens in a very comfortable and spacious limousine and provided superb commentary of the Greek people and culture. After a "locals only" lunch and some window shopping we got ice cream and made it back to the ship in time for departure.

1  Thank EricW887
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Dionisis was excellent! He was an excellent tour guide and was very patient with us. We spent a week in Athens and my three daughters went with us and they are all under the age of 8. He was so polite and always made us feel so welcomed. He picked us on time and recommended the best places to go and eat. He explained everything so clear to us and answered all our questions. My husband had a million questions and Dionisis was always there to answer him. He was excellent and great tour guide for everyone even us with three young children. I was very nervous because I had my three young girls but Dionisis was awesome and made me feel so at ease in Athens. I recommend his services to everyone!

2  Thank elvadiaz1128
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My family and I, (4 adults and 3 girls) spent a week in Athens. Dionisis could not have been a better host. He picked us up on Sunday from the airport and our adventure began. He is not only a tour guide, he also gives awesome recommendations for restaurants and sites to see. Each of his restaurant recommendations was on point. The food was delicious and the prices would good. He drove us around everywhere and he never tired of our questions. And trust me we had many questions. He was also very patient. We were travelling with three young girls ages 8,7 and 6. You should have seen him with the girls. He was amazing.

His knowledge of Athens and Greece in general is awesome. He knows about all of the monuments. He knows the history of the country like the back of his hand. We did not run out of conversation during our entire trip. He was always on time even though we weren't always on time. He just made another turn around the block and would wait for us.

Our trip to Greece was enhanced because of Dionisis. I honestly do not think the trip would have been as enjoyable had we not had him as our guide.

I highly recommend Athens Limo Tours to anyone who wants an excellent time in Athens and surrounding areas. You will not be disappointed.

Lucy Molina and Family