Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

Book in advance
from
£497.21
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Athens Insiders
from £497.21
from £151.34
from £191.91
from £198.88
More Info
All reviews private tour greek culture yannis george guide greece acropolis sites peloponnese mycenae pace olympia
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2014

This may just quite be the hardest review I will ever have to write. Not because it was terrible but because it was simply AMAZING. There really isn't any better way to put it.

Let me put it this way, unfortunately we had a down pour of rain and when I say down pour... I mean BIG TIME. Yet, the Athens Treasure Hunt still seemed to be one of my best experiences in Athens! The organizers were incredible and I have made long lasting friendships. I cannot wait to come back to experience more of what Athens Insiders offers!

The best part about it all is that each trip is customization to what you want to see :D.

Get ready Athens Insiders, I'll be back before you know it ;) <3

Date of experience: October 2014
Natalie K, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Athens Insiders, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2014

Dear Jdworldtraveller, we’ll be so happy to have you back in Athens! Thank you for your lovely review and for the time we have spent together in the Treasure Hunt. It was really a beautiful experience with all of you happy people (even that huge amount of rain wasn’t enough to spoil our good mood as a group!). Looking forward to seeing you again, Yannis

Reviewed 26 September 2014

Athens is such an incredible place... But without a guidance of Athens Insiders I wouldn't be able to discover all the beauty of it in such a short time. Athens Insiders work very hard to give us the best time in their beautiful city! They love Athens greatly and that it the secret of their success. They literally infect you with their enthusiasm and passion for the city... I met with Athens Insiders a few days after I arrived in Greece for my holidays and I regreted deeply that I didn't arrange my tour on the first day of my stay, as it was with Athens Insiders that I picked up that vibrant energy of Athens! I believe that the people who run the tours really make a difference in your experience of the city! My tours were run by Anthia and George who are extremely positive people with whom you can have lots of fun, but at the same time they are very well-educated and knowledgeable and can answer any questions about Greece that you might have! They will give you a great introduction to history, mythology, politics, tourism, food, markets, nightlife and so on... What else can you ask for? I will definitely recommend Athens Insiders to my friends and cannot wait myself to come back to have another tour with those beautiful people in their magnificent city! Thank you so much (ευχαριστώ)! :)
Monika

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Monika K
InsidersAthens, Owner at Athens Insiders, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear Monika,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback!
We truly hope to see you again some day soon in Athens and spend more quality time with you!
All the best,
Anthia

Reviewed 24 September 2014

My boyfriend and I went on the Flavors of Athens tour while visiting friends in Greece last month. We spent our first day or two seeing the sights and by day four we were looking for something different. Since we're foodies, we picked the above. Our guide, George, brought us to some fabulous locations and his affable personality made my day. Worth every penny!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Anita L

Dear Anita,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad you enjoyed our delicious food tour :)
Hope to have you back some day soon.
Yours,
Natalie

Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

Most fun we have had! This is a quality group that made what little time we had in Athens a memorable experience. We couldn't recommend them any higher.

1  Thank Ted L
InsidersAthens, Owner at Athens Insiders, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear Ted,
Thank you so much for leaving us a review!
All the best from the whole Athens Insiders team.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Ever wanted to experience Athens to fullest, catch the vibe, feel what makes the place tick? This is what AthensInsiders has to offer you. My partner and I were taken on this wonderfull custom-built tour to the gastronomical highlights of the city. And, boy did we get that, even causing a stuffed feeling by the end of it :-) However, even in the middle of the tour there was still room to get sidetracked and elaborate a little on the history of the city, it's churches, local habits... You do get the feel you are shown around by an insider passionate about life in this vibrant city!

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank Wim v
Athens Insiders T, Guest Relations Manager at Athens Insiders, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your feelings about this private experience, we are delighted that you enjoyed it.

ευχαριστώ πολύ