“Evening tour”

Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas
Ranked #16 of 152 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Our tours are private and above all flexible. Your English speaking driver will explain the history of the ancient monuments that you are going to visit but is not allowed by law to accompany you into the sites.Athens Taxi Tours can provide you with a professional licensed tour guide who have the right to accompany you into the sites and who will provide you with historic informations about the sites .Our driver or licensed tour guide is someone you can trust and will help you feel safe and comfortable.At anytime you can stop the car, in order to take pictures, have a drink, extend your visit time in a sight,shop or anything else that you need. All Tours are ''Private'' and you can change the schedule as you like. Included in the price are : *parking fees the tolls and fuel * Fully licensed, English speaking driver Not Included : * Entrance fees * Food and drinks
Syracuse, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Evening tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

My hubby and I had one night in Athens to see EVERYTHING. I contacted Andreas ahead of time to make reservations and gave him our pickup point and drop off locations. All I told him was we had 4 hours to see as much as possible and he made sure we did! As a bonus and my favorite part, Andreas showed us the most spectacular view of the Acropolis from the top of Mount Lycabettus which I never would have found on my own. Andreas even took a couple photos of us and emailed them to us later, free of charge! We also reserved an airport transfer, too. His price is very competetive. We would book him again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank KimB12345
Bolias, Owner at Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
. Dear 'Kim B12345' thank you for your nice review. I hope to see you again in Athens .We had a great night excursion .

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“ATHENS CITY TOUR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Simply excellent...

had agreat time we took half day city tour which was amazing as per our needs and likes....just too good....

Visited May 2014
Dear "rpr9900' thank you so much. I am so pleased that enjoyed your recent tour with us here in Athens. warm regards to all of you !!!
Mannheim, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great trip to Ancient Corinth, Mycenae and Epidaurus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Coincidentally we get in contact with Andreas Bolias from Athens Cab and asked him to drive us to Corinth, Mycenae and Epidaurus. And we (family with two kids) can only say the best. It was a very nice and informative day. Mr. Andreas Bolias is not only a friendly and attentive cab driver, he also knows a lot about the Greek history. Furthermore he showed us some extra places on the tour which shoes us how nice Greece is today beside the well known ancient places.

Visited April 2014
Bolias, Ιδιοκτήτης at Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear rpr9900 ,
I am grateful that you gave me the pleasure of serving you and the opportunity to satisfy your need to explore Athens . My greetings to all of you ....warm regards Andreas .
Nagpur, India
“The best one could ask for; better than excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Our trip to Athens was fantastic and Andreas deserves the greatest share of the credit for the same.Before coming to the main review ,a little bit of a background story is in order to fully appreciate this glowing endorsement of Monseur Bolias.My parents generally book their holidays through tour operators for they reasoned(until the commencement of this trip) that the tour operators were the safer bet(both in monetary and familiarity contexts) and they were a bit reticent to part with their hard earned money in my bid to experiment with this self booked/managed vacation.However, this trip and especially Andreas's service has completely changed their outlook.Now, coming to the main review:Firstly , Andreas is very prompt ,polite, articulate and honest in replying to your queries.Another plus is that all his tours have been put up on his page so that you can peruse them and plan your itinerary accordingly.Also ,they are exactly as they are advertized and very unlike the tour operator brochures that sometimes leave you feeling cheated.Now coming to Andreas the man himself, he is a gem of a person; very friendly, kind, helpful and caring (mind you, these are not mere adjectives , there were instances that verily demonstrated the same).Having said that, it must also be mentioned that he is very punctual, a great and a SAFE (a rare attribute amongst Greeks am told) driver.He is very well informed and has a veritable store house of information in the form of books, clips
(very tech savy) about Greece,ancient Greek civilization and the likes in his car.And yet ,he feels more like a friend than a guide.This following instance(one amongst the many) might give an idea about how wonderful a chap he is.After having begun our Cape Sounion &Athens city tour, I asked him to stop nearby an ATM so that I could withdraw some cash;but to my horror, the machine captured the card and we were left with nothing.And to add to my misery , it was a Sunday and we were to fly to Mykonos the next morning.Still, he told me not to worry, and offered to go and get my card back and also asked me not to worry about the payment of his tour.Also,he had another airport pick up in the evening which he offered to forego(by sending someone else)to help us.He then drove us around back to our hotel so we could sort out the mess and offered to help in any way he could without charging us a penny.Luckily , Dad's Debit card worked(we weren't aware it worked overseas) and we could also block the captured card. and thus continue our tour.To add to it,Andreas's devotion to his family has my parents respecting him even more .One could surely write more, but for now this shall suffice.It is a testament to the quality of his service, that my parents have started saving to plan another trip to Athens and book Andreas's tours. To sum it up , I have to say, his taxi service is the best and most convenient way to go about /discover/experience Athens as a tourist!!!

Visited March 2014
Bolias, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Aditya ,
I especially appreciate the information and advice you have provided in your review . Your assistance has been invaluable to my job .I appreciate your time, and hope to see you again on the next trip to Greece . God bless you and your Family.

Andreas
San Marcos, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Reliable, friendly, and timely taxi driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We hired Andreas to pick us up and drop us off from the airport for four separate trips.

His price is very reasonable at 38 Euros each way, even for a family of four with four pieces of large, heavy luggage.

After flying into Athens from a long, three-leg flight trip from Austin, Texas, it was so nice to have someone waiting for us on the other side. We quickly learned what a wonderful and friendly driver Andreas was. He answered all of our questions about Athens and he knows the streets well enough to avoid any potential problem areas (protests).

Andreas took us back and forth to the Athens airport as we took a side trip to the island of Santorini. He always arrived early and with a smile, even for our final trip out of Athens for a 3:30am pickup.

If you want a responsible, reliable driver, Andreas is your man.

We highly recommend him.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank gjspring
Bolias, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Gary I would like to say a great thank you for the lovely review you wrote for my services .My greetings to all of you .