“Athens Taxi Tours - Andreas Bolias - EXCELLENT!!!”

Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas
Ranked #16 of 152 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Our tours are private and above all flexible. Your English speaking driver will explain the history of the ancient monuments that you are going to visit but is not allowed by law to accompany you into the sites.Athens Taxi Tours can provide you with a professional licensed tour guide who have the right to accompany you into the sites and who will provide you with historic informations about the sites .Our driver or licensed tour guide is someone you can trust and will help you feel safe and comfortable.At anytime you can stop the car, in order to take pictures, have a drink, extend your visit time in a sight,shop or anything else that you need. All Tours are ''Private'' and you can change the schedule as you like. Included in the price are : *parking fees the tolls and fuel * Fully licensed, English speaking driver Not Included : * Entrance fees * Food and drinks
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Athens Taxi Tours - Andreas Bolias - EXCELLENT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We just came back from our trip to Greece and we're happy to say that hiring Andreas for our full day excursion to Argolis (Corinth Canal, Old Corinth, Mycenae, Napflio, Epidaurus) was one of the highlights of our trip. Andreas was an excellent guide, extremely friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the fact that apart from having his knowledge to better appreciate the numerous sites visited, we also had the flexibility to be able to stop where we wanted and have the time to take pictures of things that we really liked; something you don't get if you go on a regular guided tour of 30+ people where you have to be restricted to an itinerary and schedule imposed to you. We had a fabulous lunch in a local restaurant in Napflio, a gourgeous small town by the sea, fresh sea food out of this world, and even though we invited Andreas to share lunch with us, because he was a taxi tour driver, the restaurant didn't charge us for his meal (we chose the restaurant)! We regret that we didn't know about Andreas when we first booked our Athens and Cape Sounion excursions, we definitely would have preferred doing them with him! If you hire Andreas for your upcoming Greece excursions you won't be disappointed. Thank you Andreas and best wishes!!
Andrea and Ronald

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Anelchi
Bolias, Ιδιοκτήτης at Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Anelchi ,
It was so moving for me to read this kind words about my services .Really was an exciting trip for me . I'll remember you forever .Many many thanks for your excellent review !!

Yours Sincrely
Andreas

• Chinese (Traditional) first
aalborg denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent service by Andreas and his colleagues”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Andreas is very polite and know a lot about Athens.
We was pick up by Andreas in the airport and we use Andreas during your stay in Athens
just sent an SMS if we want to make an appointment and Andreas straightaway sent a return answer
we can only recommend Andreas, so if you want a reliable Taxi driver, use Athens-cab by
Andreas Bolias
May 2014
Lisbeth + villy
Denmark

1 Thank VilllyS
Dear Villy S
I would like to thank you for finding time to post this very nice review. I am glad that I managed to fulfil your expectations while using my services during your short stay in Athens.

My best regards
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service and a perfect welcome to Greece”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had excellent service both before and during out recent trip to Athens from Andreas and his colleagues.

It was Easter Sunday when I decided to book an Airport transfer from Athens Airport to the city centre for the following week. Realising that making a reservation on Easter Sunday may have been miss timing on my behalf I couldn't have been more wrong. I received an instant and friendly response from Andreas, confirming my booking and overall making me very confident about the level of service offered.

On arrival into Athens we were met by Nectarios, who could not have been any more welcoming and helpful. He gave us very honest and insightful information about Athens and we had a fantastic trip to the hotel.

We used the service again on the route back and can honestly say it was just as fantastic. Prompt, professional, friendly and overall one of the best taxi transfers we have ever had.
Nest time we’re in Athens we will definitely use the services of Andreas and co. We have told all our friends too about this and honestly cannot recommend them more.

Excellent service and many thanks.

Dear Ironwilliams ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very nice review. I am very glad for managing to meet your expectations and also, for knowing that you spent a very good time . I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Warm Regards, Andreas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“An excellent day trip to Delphi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I found Andreas through Trip Advisor. To save you the time from reading the rest of my review: he was excellent!

We were a group of 3 adults and this was our first time in Greece. We weren't sure what to expect, so we also booked Andreas for our airport transfer from Athens airport to our hotel to be able to meet him. Andreas was polite and informative from the moment we met him, also the airport transfer was about the same price as a taxi. We toured Athens on our own because we had it all planned out. On our second day in Athens, we had Andreas pick us up for the day trip to Delphi and the Osios Lukas Monastery. I emailed Andreas the day before to change our pickup time and he responded promptly and confirmed the change. He allowed us to customize the trip to our convenience and interests - we skipped the Delphi museum in favor of spending more time at Delphi ruins and ended our trip at the Athens airport (to catch our flight to the islands).

Andreas was at our hotel early and waiting for us. He answered our questions about Athens as we drove out and pointed out the various parts of the city. His GPS was useful to see how we were traveling to our destinations and he provided water and Greek pretzels.

As we approached the Monastery and Delphi he gave us some information and showed us a short video on his tablet/iPad. FYI, Andreas didn't accompany us into the Monastery or Delphi, but we had no expectation of that. My guide books had all the info we needed and there are pamphlets/signs at the sites too. We then had lunch at a scenic town overlooking a dramatic valley filled with olive plantations.

The cost was reasonable and although you can do it for a little less by renting a car, we felt this was a far better option. No worries about renting a car the night before to get an early start, everyone can take a nap if they want to, everyone (including the would-be driver) gets to admire the beautiful views up in the mountains and, in our case, an easy drop off at the airport without setting aside more time for a car drop-off.

We highly recommend Andreas and this day trip!

2 Thank rugbyrc
Bolias, Owner at Athens Taxi Private Day Tours - Andreas, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear 'rugbyrc' I would like to say a great thank you for the lovely review you've written . My greetings to all off you
Syracuse, Indiana
“Evening tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

My hubby and I had one night in Athens to see EVERYTHING. I contacted Andreas ahead of time to make reservations and gave him our pickup point and drop off locations. All I told him was we had 4 hours to see as much as possible and he made sure we did! As a bonus and my favorite part, Andreas showed us the most spectacular view of the Acropolis from the top of Mount Lycabettus which I never would have found on my own. Andreas even took a couple photos of us and emailed them to us later, free of charge! We also reserved an airport transfer, too. His price is very competetive. We would book him again.

1 Thank KimB12345
. Dear 'Kim B12345' thank you for your nice review. I hope to see you again in Athens .We had a great night excursion .