Family with 2 children (7 & 3). Hotel very clean and ALL staff spoke English and VERY helpful. Breakfast could be varied a bit (every day the same things) especially when staying 7 nights.
The hotel is very well situated less than 5 minutes to bus stop. No need to use taxis if you are sightseeing. Public transport (Bus, Trolley Bus, Tram and Metro) covers all Athens. A weekly ticket (14 Euros) is all you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens