We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights, after a long day we arrived and only one of us and the kids could fit in the tiny lifts.later when we filled the bath for the kids there was pubic hair in the bath :(
the air quality is also very poor, and by the morning our non smoking room stunk of smoke which had come from other rooms.
This hotel is quite far from everything and we had been taking taxis almost everywhere. One morning we needed to go to the port which we knew would cost 7-8 euros, that day instead of catching one from the street we asked the front desk we got in the taxi and while driving the driver kept increasing the meter when I asked why he said it was a fixed rate from our hotel it cost us 17 euros. The driver and the hotel knew each other so this felt very dodgy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens