My husband and I stayed at the Atrium for three nights in May, 2013. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room was nice. I took advantage of the free computers in the business centre. We were also able to arrange a late check-out, so that we could tour in the morning before boarding our cruise ship. My only complaint would be the location of this hotel. In order to get to the centre of the city (ie. Acropolis, museum, Plaka), it is necessary to take a cab (cost about 7 Euros) or a city bus, which makes for very long days of touring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens