Booked the hotel months in advance once we confirmed our sailing holidays and chose it because of its location. Its between the center and the coast, so convenient for the night prior to boarding onto yacht as its easy going into town and easy for going to kalamaki and you dont pay the prices you pay downtown. Our room was very nice and spacious, with jacuzzi:-) We asked for two additional beds for kids, both got a good single bed. Staff is extremely friendly and helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites