The Athens Atrium Hotel was a perfect stay and the most memorable vacation we have ever had. The room was so large and accommodated 3 people perfectly, which had a jacuzzi which was wonderful after a long day touring the most historical sights in Athens. Mr. Dimitris Romanos could not do enough to have our stay be absolutely perfect. He went out of his way from offering suggestions to making numerous phone calls on our behalf. Our waiter was so efficient and friendly and the service was impeccable. When you travel extensively it such a wonderful experience when you had such amazing service that makes you feel you a part of the family!
I would highly recommend this little jewel in Athens...
Thank You again for making this such amazing start to our spectacular vacation!
Kathi & Joe Ippolito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens