When we arrived, we were informed that the hotel had upgraded us for free to a much bigger room. The staff were all extremely polite and helpful - one desk employee took time to explain to us exactly which buses to get wrote them all down on a map for us, and answered all our questions with a smile. The hotel itself is about a 20-25 minute walk from the major ancient sites, so well situated.
If we come back to Athens we will definitely be staying here again. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens