Our party of 8 were accommodated here and the hotel met our needs very well. Reception at any time of day or night was always friendly and always willing to help. A taxi ride to the main centres only cost 6-8 Euro so it wasn't a problem to get to all the main tourist sites easily. Breakfast was very good too. The shop across the road was extremely handy and sold cheap alcohol too which was a bonus for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens