Stayed 6 Nights here with my wife. Rooms are decent, clean and well maintained but power, including . The breakfast buffet could have had better choices but the fruits were fresh. Booked a room with a double bed but got 2 singles pushed together. The standout thing with this hotel is the staff. They were very friendly and extremely helpful.
It has decent local places to eat in a very short walking distance. Close to a main highway that has fast access to wherever you want to visit and about 10 mins from the closest beaches (Alimos beach which is fine but locals will laugh at you) or about 25mins from Astir Beach (beautiful).
Overall, a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens