Pallas Athena Grecotel Boutique Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elite(Athens)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgraffiti roomomonia squarewalking distancethe hotel managerupgraded to a suiteminute walkhuge balconyflea marketbig cityfresh orange juicean upgradebreakfast was excellentreception areavery nice hotelmetro stationspent nightsvisiting athens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Love the place and will definitely stay here again. I missed a pool but found it at another hotel near by.

Loved the breakfast and service.

Rooms are spacious and bed comfortable.

Thanks for the upgrade and nice time at the hotel and the last good by at front desk was professional and cool.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Claas Normann M
Reviewed 19 August 2014

People at the reception, and concierge are extremely helpful an truly friendly! The hotel driver helped me out big time by racing back to the ferries in the middle of the night! Rooms are clean, breakfast is okay, location is very good! Art is cool!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ThomasDesmet
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We were 3 girls and we fell in love with this hotel. We arrived at 8am and not only did they greet us with an early check in but with an upgrade to a family suite of 4!!' The guys at the reception were so friendly and helpful..The breakfast was delicious, delicious, delicious! The hotel was perfectly clean ( not what I can say for the other hotels in Greece). The location of the hotel was great considering it is very close to the metro station. The only negative side of the hotel is that I didn't like the area it is in, it isn't a safe area (Omonia) but I would definitely go back just because I can't dream of a better hotel than this one. It was soo hard to say goodbye to those charming greek people, that wonderful and clean bedroom, those lovely deserts they served everyday in our room, that amazing breakfast, the perfect wifi, the great service and all Athens in general. I can't wait to come back. Thank you again for offering us a wonderful stay and giving us such pleasant time .

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank sarah_jabre
Reviewed 28 July 2014

An excellent hotel. Perfekt placed in Athen. We spend a week an walked all the time. A nice building situedted at nice square with the city hall, the central bank, with a fountaine and historial excavation prreserved. The room was nice and hade a small balkong towards the square. Unfortunatly he brekfast was exellent and the front office was best I have ever experienced. Very friendly, competent and extremly help full. And I have been around from Hawaii to South Korea and from Greenland to South Africa.
I can strongly recomend this hotell.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Hans-Olof H
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Staff was so warm and attentive. Rooms were spotless. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful with traditional amd modern fare.
Perfect location in center of Athens. Would highly recommend!!! Whimsical decor. Great for families

• Stayed: July 2014