US$183
Centrotel Hotel(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$49
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$269
US$835
US$541
LuxuryCollection
  • Restaurant
All reviewsomonia metronational museumbusy streetlate at nighthotel is situatedmin walkmajor attractionsrooms are smalltaxigreeceacropolissquaresightsgraffitidistrictgreek
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was lucky to stay with my friend in this hotel thanks to some project in 2010.
Everything was great, clean and stylish. The room was spacious with internet connection.
We enjoyed the breakfasts served there as well as delicious fruit!
The stuff was kind and helpful.
Although the neighbourhood is not so pleasant or clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Nice hotel, I would recommend for couples but without children. Stylish hotel with paintings and sculptures everywhere, very nice furniture but in a not nice area of Athens. The personnel is very helpful and kind. Average breakfast..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
1  Thank Jean-philippe C... C
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We had the most wonderful stay at Art Hotel! We stayed a night before and a night after going to the Greek islands and the second night we stayed it felt like we were coming home! Staff were delightful and so helpful and the room was fantastic! Easy to get around! Really recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank SFB_1
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Service personnel were great (extremely helpful and professional), the bed amazingly comfortable, and breakfast delicious, but...
(1) Overpriced for what is offered
(2) Internet is patchy at best and unsecure (no password/WPN security code required)
(3) The floor and counters of my bathroom, the tub, and telephone hadn't been well cleaned prior to my arrival (several pieces of hair, older grime, and other debris scattered around, not very appealing)
(4) The neighborhood was noisy and seedy (and the sidewalks smelled like urine... I even saw human poop one morning on my way to the subway station)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank SueinGallup
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I totally agree with many other reviews. The people at the front desk are very nice and accommodating. They really made all the difference, and I feel bad give them a lower rating than what 4 out of 5. However, i think this hotel should be a three star rather than 4 star hotel.

Pro:
1. The price is pretty cheap and breakfast is included.
2. Staff, of course
3. The room is decent size. and once you get to the subway station, you are short ride away from all the tourist attractions. Room has WIFI and a safe.

Con:
1. Location: the hotel is a little further away from the subway station than I prefer. During the day, it's not a big deal at all, everything is pretty normal. Although i did see a couple of prostitute on the street during the day also.... interesting.... During the night, when you get out of the subway, you probably will see more than just a couple of junkies and prostitutes... so the walk between subway stop and hotel maybe a little weird, to say the least. You don't need to run for your life or anything like that, but if you have kids or just a bunch of girls, i suggest you take the taxi instead of subway to get back to the hotel after 9pm. But if you are a bunch of single guys and adventurous. That maybe a different story. I was with my wife, so I did't ask for the price. Sorry guys. According to my greek friend, that area is known for junkies and red light district. However, this is really not hotel's fault and they told me that they purposely didn't put a big sign for their hotel, i assume for that same reason.

2. At least for my room, the AC didn't work very well at all. Shower door couldn't block the water well neither. So bathroom floor was pretty wet after shower. And the building next door is doing some construction...

Overall, I think this hotel is not as bad as some reviewers say, hotel itself it's not bad at all, considering the price and friendly staff, especially if you are tourists who won't be back too late, or if you are a single guy who wants to stay not too far away from the red light district. (not joking, i know people would go to amsterdam for that)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewJerseyUS