“FANTASTIC”

Jewish Heritage Tours
Ranked #61 of 289 Tours in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Jewish Heritage Tours in Athens and Greece in general, tailored to your needs and preferences. Tours Juifs guides a Athenes et dans toute la Grece pour individuels et groupes sur mesure.
New York
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just returned from Greece with Haim as our tour guide. I experienced the most incredible, amazing, spectacular tour of Greece.
There are not enough words to describe his knowledge of the country and his patience to answer all questions. We were treated to the glorious history of the country while experiencing
beautiful hotels, all arranged by this tour.
I will always rember and cherish this trip.

2 Thank yochevetht
Ischakis, Διευθυντής at Jewish Heritage Tours, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Yocheveth, thank you for your kind words!

I am glad you had a nice time in Greece!

Hoping to see you again some day,

• Hebrew first
Brooklyn, New York
“Wow.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was part of a 1-week tour of Greece with Haim. His passion and knowledge of the both the Jewish history and current community in Greece is outstanding. A tour guide who is able to weave factual information together with heart, he is absolutely a must for anyone looking to experience the Jewish flavor of the country.

2 Thank 1MM2014
Thank you for your kind words!!

Hoping to see you again some day,

Take care and best regards,

“Kudos to Haim!!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

What an experience!!! I have never been with a tour guide who leads from the heart like Haim! Along with his vast technical knowledge of the land and its history, Haim infuses depth and feeling into his tour. I'll have to agree with Zahava, he put up with 50 women with 50 opinions like a pro! Haim went out of his way to give the full Greece experience; I inquired about a site that was not on the itinerary and before I knew it, he added a surprise on the last day and took the whole group to check out the beautiful scenery! I would absolutely insist that any of my family and friends who visit Greece take along Haim for a real authentic experience!! Thanks, Lea

Ps. I can still hear the beautiful chazzanut and shofar blowing singing in my ears. What a treat!

2 Thank Lea B
Dear Lea, thank you for your kind words!! It's been a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I wish you all the best!!

Hoping our paths will cross again in future,

Take care and keep in touch,

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glorious Greece Tour”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I recently returned from touring Greece with a group of 50 women. I have been organizing trips for many years, and have worked with many tour guides. I can honestly say that I have never worked with anyone who was as thorough in preparing an itinerary, and as helpful to me in executing it. It was truly a pleasure working with Haim!

Haim is passionate and enthusiastic about his work. His knowledge of Greek Jewish history is outstanding! I highly recommend Haim to anyone who would like to have a glorious tour of Greece.

Sheila Schwebel

1 Thank Sheila S
Ischakis, Διευθυντής at Jewish Heritage Tours, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Sheila, thank you so much for your kind words!

It's been a pleasure to work with you and I hope to see you again someday in Greece!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Jewish Tour”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We went on a tour, with Haim's son, Daniel.
Daniel was well equipped with pictures and maps, along with anectdoes and stories about the rich history of Jews in Greece.
Daniel and his father lead tours not only as their personal occupation, but for the social mission of preserving the history of this community in a place where its needed the most.
We had an incredible tour, and even better time meeting Daniel and learning about his family.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Joseph K
Ischakis, Διευθυντής at Jewish Heritage Tours, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thanks Joseph for your kind words!! Hoping our paths will cross again in future,