Hotel Myrto Athens
US$356
US$229
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget hotelsyntagma squarerafina portfit personfamily suiteperfect locationbreakfast was includednight stayeasy walking distanceminute walkstayed here for one nightshower headshort staytriple roomhotel staffmetro stationlate at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The hotel is simple, old fashioned & small. However, the location is awesome! Center of everything in Athens, very accessible & easy to hang around..Room was clean, with nice bed, fresh towels & bathroom amenities. Wifi was strong!! Moreover, the staff are helpful and speaks English fluently! Regards to Katerina, Georgina & Gilbert! =) Most importantly, it is very affordable! ^-^ So if ever i will visit Athens, this will be my choice!

Room Tip: The room on a highest floor was really nice, quiet & has balcony with view of Acropolis!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We couple stayed at Myrto Hotel for 3 nights. Staffs are very nice and helpful always !! Myrto Hotel is in Plaka area and close to Syntagma squere amd metro station/bus. we took bus X95 form airport to Syntagma square and walked for 7 minutes to Myrto Hotel.
The facilities are older but clean. free wifi and nice breakfast with reasonable price.
We are very happy to stay at Myrto Hotel in our Athens trip. and very appreciated on the great support of Staffs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I visit Myrto hotel for one night, it's a small "old fashion" hotel with a good value. The most important though was the Excellent Service! Polite, with a big smile!!! I got lucky that night cause they give me the renovated room! was CLEAN and cute.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Playmoboy
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one night as I was looking for something cheap downtown, and because of the Marathon everything was already booked. When I first got in, I was warmly greeted by Charlie and then I took the lift for my room which was on the 1st floor. Once I got in, I realized why I was only paying 35 euro for the room.... Spacious but old, the balcony doors could hardly open or close, the bathroom was a mess.... At least the bed was ok and the sheets and towels smelled fresh. All in all, it's a room you would only go to get some sleep after spending the whole day wandering around Athens, which was what I wanted to do anyway. Its excellent location and friendliness of the staff, is what makes up for the awkward feeling when you first get in the room. Breakfast was just the bare minimum but I've seen worse and wouldn't expect much more for the price I was paying.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sevasti
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed there for two nights as it was a cheap one but with great location. Bad points: very old, awful bathroom, breakfast is very poor, noisy. Good points: extremely friendly and helpful staff, location, quite comfortable beds. All in all, it's worth its money but if you have a few spare bucks, you'd better find another hotel.

Room Tip: We had a triple room # 102. It overlooks the street and thus, very noisy at night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family