“Fun for the whole family”
Review of Athens Clue

Athens Clue
Ranked #4 of 47 Fun & Games in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Athens Clue is the first 4D Escape Game Room experience in Athens. You and your team of 2-5 people are locked in. You have 60 minutes . You have to solve your way out. Can you escape?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I found this place on tripadvisor and was impressed by the reviews. So I thought I'd give it a try, especially since we were traveling with teens who would welcome the distraction from all the ancient sites and museums. It turns out to be one of the best memories my teens have from our Greece trip. The place was hard to find, luckily our taxi driver found it right away, but I know some other people in our party weren't that lucky and had to walk around a bit to find it. But I guess it added to the charm of the whole experience. My kids wanted to go again the very next day :-)

7  Thank AnnKLM
in 5 reviews
"bonding"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We were 1 minute late in solving the room. This was a uniqe and different experience. If you like riddles, thinking and a lot of action you must visit this place.
We were only two persons solving a room for 4-5 so the staff gave us some hints to help with the investigation.
The price was really fair, a bit to cheap in my opinion.

6  Thank Itay K
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My family of 5 experienced Athens Clue today and it was an absolutely thrilling time. We walked into the room thinking "we got this" and left laughing so hard cause we did not have this even with all our game masters help on the T.V. we failed but was oh so close. The game was well thought out and the staff is super friendly. It was a nice break from sight seeing to just have some fun. We would come back and do all the rooms if we had time. Great time and not a bad price. Good job Athens Clue!!! The Baird family (Oklahoma)

6  Thank LeahBaird
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We browse through trip advisor and found this gem. We had spare time after sightseeing and decided to book the Taken room the next day through website. They confirmed it right away. The location was quite easy to find. The staff really nice and friendly. As soon as we start playing, time flies so fast. The game was really entertaining for us. Our group is me and my husband plus our 9y/o daughter. We didn't escape from the room though. Just need 5 more minutes!! Really worth it to visit this place!! We definitely will be back if we ever come to Athens. And try other rooms.

3  Thank maminikoo