“loved it”

Athens Clue
Ranked #3 of 86 Fun & Games in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Athens Clue is the first 4D Escape Game Room experience in Athens. You and your team of 2-5 people are locked in. You have 60 minutes . You have to solve your way out. Can you escape?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
ireland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“loved it”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were there yesterday with two families. It was a great way to spend time before we went to the airport. We were all talking about it on the way home. Great team building.

1 Thank maggiemay027

• Greek first
Montréal
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I did that with my teenagers. What an hour of pure excitement!. Well-organized, smart, the game works. Really worth the visit, 100% guaranteed fun and not so expensive. The staff is friendly and professionnal.
There are five enigmas. We did that activity the day before we left Athens and my kids would have liked so much to return to try one of the others.
You have to book your hour in advance. Their website is well done.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Taken Room”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

First day in Athens for our group of 4. Decided to trust the Tripadvisor recommendations by eating at Smiles Restaurant followed by a game at Athens Clue. Meal was fantastic and the game was brilliant. Will be returning tomorrow to try another room !!

Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So fun”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Of all activities for pure enjoyment, Athens Clue takes the cake. My husband and I found it via Trip Advisor and LOVED Athens Clue so much that we went 2 days in a row out experience 2 different rooms - john mason and the Knossos room. Everyone who works at Athens Clue were very helpful and friendly. I don't want to ruin any surprises so I am asking you to trust me when I say you have to go and you will not be sorry.

Barcelona, Spain
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great time out of cultural exploring”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Even though Athens clue has nothing to do with Athens, we had an absolute fantastic time exploring the lost statues of Knossos room. It is a great family outing where we all worked together in order to escape the room within the 70 minute time frame. Must do if you want to keep your kids (ours are 12 and 9) happy when trying to fit in many of the ancient sights!

1 Thank KatjaBaxter