Got a junior suite without the Acropolis view, and the room was excellent! Very clean, and although not as spacious as it seems in the pictures, it was still a very nice room for the price we paid.
SUPER CLOSE to a little central plaza and the Athens flea market. Hotel staff were more than helpful, and brought us welcome drinks and food when we arrived, and then AGAIN at night time which was a nice threat.
Hotel staff are worth mentioning twice. Then again, the people in general while in Greece just seem to be incredibily helpful and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel