This was one of my favorite lodging choices during a 2-week trip through Bulgaria and Greece in May. Perfect location - in a hip, up-and-coming neighborhood with many cafes and lots of pedestrian activity to choose and engage in. Easy walk to the Acropolis and other tourist sites, plus ample subway access - there are 2 Metro stops nearby. The hotel is simple in decor, relaxed in atmosphere, and the service seems genuinely friendly. This is a great choice if you only have one night either coming or going to/from the islands because it is easy to get to via the Metro and it is in a cool area. Book it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel