Ochre and Brown is a lovely little boutique hotel, set in a great location in the centre of Athens' tourist district. Easy walking to all the main sights and the metro stations. Don't be put off by the fact that it's on a back street, with some dilapidated building opposite. It doesn't matter, and the comings and goings add to the local charm. The staff are very welcoming and attentive. The food in the restaurant was excellent, and we'd advise you eat in rather than going out to some of the tourist-orientated places which are serving the same old fare. Very comfortable room (Executive Acropolis Suite) with great view of the floodlit Parthenon from the balcony. The only downside is the price. Unless you go for the pre-payment option, the hotel is over-priced. Paying in advance secured a 40% discount which made the cost acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel