Down a small side street off Ermou into Psirri and not far from either Thissiou or Monastiraki lies a gem of a hotel...Ochre & Brown. Beautifully decorated with lovely smart modern rooms, you can be assured of a great stay & great service! With lots of restaurants nearby you will be spoilt for choice but O&B also serve exceptional food so you may not have to walk very far! If you do want to eat out then a wander through Psirri's narrow streets and squares.....'Taki' street has some great places to eat and has some live music on offer. I have always liked this area which now is in the process of being 'gentrified' to a degree whlst still retaining its traditional small shops selling anything from trolley wheels to fine antiques ! The chapel of Agios Assomaton is not far to walk and worth a look too. All in all I can recommend this smart friendly hotel especially if you are looking for and willing and able to pay a little more to guarantee a special stay in Athens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel