We stayed here for 3 nights in March, and overall enjoyed it very much. The location is close to the Plaka and a short walk to any of the major sights in Athens, but also close to nightlife, with all its noise. The staff was very friendly and made reservations for us for dinner on 2 different nights. Our only complaint was that although the hotel does have AC and the rooms do have a thermostat to control the temperature, the hotel controls whether the entire building is on heat or AC at any time. While we were visiting highs were in the 60s. While I realize that for some people that is cold, but being from Texas, I like it cold at night. Our only option was just turn off the unit in our room, and it still felt stuffy, but opening the window at night made it very noisy, with music from nearby clubs and people outside talking and yelling until at least 4am. In summer, when they turn on the AC, I think this wouldn't be a problem, as the window really kept the noise down when closed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Agoda, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel