We really enjoyed our stay at O & B. Physically the hotel is nice, but nothing extraordinary. I don't mean this in a bad way, it is just not a really old historic building or on a stunning street, etc..
What made our stay so nice was the staff. Everyone was beyond helpful. You can tell they give the same orientation schpiel 20 times a day. But they always seemed happy to explain things, give advice, and give directions.
The neighborhood .... while not as picturesque as some others actually had a lot of character and had some great little restaurants and bars. Good to be (a little bit) off the tourist track but still close to everything.
This held for everyone from our waiters to the receptionist. Kudos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel