Good food, good service and a nice clean room. We stayed our first four nights in Athens and of the 3 hotels we ultimately stay in it was my favorite. Eazy walk to the Plake, Syntagma Square, the Agora and the Acropolis, the Athens Flea market plus the underrated Ceramikos Cemetery. If you're into antiques they are everywhere around this "up and coming" neighborhood. Never felt any apprehension walking around at any hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel