We stayed 3 nights to visit Athens for the first time, after estimating it would be a convenient location, and this proved to be the perfect choice.
You can access the hotel easily by taking the subway from the airport and get off at Monastiraki station, which is very large and gets you a great view on the Acropolis as you walk out. Then it is a short walk on the very central Ermou street to the hotel, which is located on the quieter side of Ermou.
The staff does a great job welcoming you, bringing to the room a welcome collation. Room was nice, without being too large, but with good equipment and good Wi-Fi. Breakfast was included in the rate, and offers a decent selection, even though I was not too found of the food, but then I am not too found of the Greek food in general...
Anyway, from this hotel, you can walk to all the Acropolis sites conveniently, as well as to the dining neighborhoods (Plaka, Gazi, Psiri, Monsatiraki).
A bit pricey, but a safe choice overall...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, LateRooms, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel