“A piece of modern.”

O&B Athens Boutique Hotel
Ranked #5 of 282 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The contrast between the look of the hotel and the surrounding street buildings was shockingly, unexpected upon our late night arrival. Excellent service by the staff. I innocently pulled on the "emergency" cord in the shower and a staff member responded to the door pronto. The onsite restaurant made fantastic food and breakfast was plentiful. Be prepared for internet disconnections when searching. Instead talk to the person at the front desk!!

Fitness Center, Swimming Pool are N/A

Stay at O& B; :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank 845Petra
There are newer reviews for O&B Athens Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife Nili and I decided to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in Greece.
We decided on staying at O&B based on tripadvisor reviews.
What a marvelous and memorable stay it was!!
Top notch in every way.
The entire staff was fantastic. The owners should be very proud of all of them!!
We truly felt pampered and comfortable from the moment we walked in until
the time we left.
We loved the location with its easy access to just about everything.
We highly recommend staying at this lovely boutique hotel!!

Room Tip: Upper floors have balconies with an awesome view of the Acropolis.
2  Thank ArnieA1
Reviewed 1 March 2014

located just off the main road it was like a sanctuary really.. loved the interior, rooms nice and clean, spacious bathroom, breakfast Mediterranean style.. super helpful staff especially Pavlos! will definitely stay there again next time I am in Athens

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherwood K
Reviewed 28 February 2014

What a fantastic hotel! It was like a sanctuary in the middle of the city. Returning home here every evening after huge days walking around was such bliss. The staff were absolutely amazing, suggesting & booking great restaurants for us. Awesome location too. The bathroom was definitely on the small side but nothing we couldn't manage. Couldn't have been better!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed at the O&B for 5 days, arriving Wednesday 15th February. I was a female travelling on my own having important medical treatment in Athens. My boyfriend was unable to come with due to work commitments. So was after a welcoming, friendly hotel where I could relax and not feel stressed about things. I stayed in a standard room on the 2nd floor (room 6)
For one person it was more than adequate in size. Breakfast was fantastic, good choice of fresh fruit, yoghurt, nuts. (all the things I love) Plus a really nice choice of cooked eggs and bacon, bread etc.. Lots of nice coffee.
I had dinner hotel every night ( didn't want to venture far as I was under doctors orders to rest).
The menu choice was very good and the quality of food plus presentation was excellent.
Pavolos, Anna and Julia were very nice helpful staff, plus the chap who checked me in on my day of arrival (sorry I didn't catch your name). All good!
I shall definitely be back one day with my boyfriend and we may treat ourselves to a suite.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank MissCapriLondon
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Looking at the Parthenon from our view on the balcony was probably my favorite part. My boyfriend and I sat and talked over a bottle of probably the best wine I've ever drank that we bought from the winery and liquor store just a few buildings away, while we looked at the beautiful view. The staff treats you like royalty, and the Greeks as a whole are very friendly people. The food at the O&B is superb, I was really surprised, and I stuffed myself silly every morning at breakfast with the wide variety of choices they have. Their bar also made delicious cocktails, which we had before heading to the Gazi district for more fun, which the hotel had recommended to us, and only a 10 minute walk away. The rooms are small but very nice, and very accommodating. They had 120 AND 220 plugs for my electronics, so I had no need for my adapter! This hotel is very affordable, and just amazing. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone visiting Athens.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a Thissio view, it's worth it. Nice and sunny, and the top floor is incredibl...
2  Thank celi792
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend for 4 nights, simply amazing, clean and modern. Not to far from anything, service was incredible never met so nice and friendly staff. Breakfast buffet was brilliant from fresh fruit to bread and cooked foods lots of choice. On our stay we went to the hotel restaurant for valentines day and it was amazing. The waitress was so helpful and kind and the food was simply incredible for the price. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

2  Thank chloeeeok