Spacious, clean and comfortable room, right in the middle of the flea market and walking distance from major attractions in Athens. The staff were so nice and helpful! My husband and I had to change a flight at the last minute, and they called the airline to help us. Also do yourself a favor and eat breakfast there! i believe it was 7Euro per person but buffet style with fresh OJ, coffee, tea. Of course delicious greek yogurt with many, many toppings to choose from, baked goods, hot dishes, etc. On our return to Athens we plan to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel