Room was quiet and comfortable. Bathroom was clean and shower was nice. The breakfast was very good and the staff was helpful and friendly. The only reservation was the hotel is on the edge of a sketchy neighborhood (especially on Sunday Flea Market day). Although we did walk the area at night with no problem. Easy walking distance to the Acropolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, LateRooms, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel