Stayed one night at the O&B before heading to the Islands.
Clean, modern property close to mass transportation and many of the sites within Athens. Good choice for LGBT Travelers who want to be near the nightlfe areas. Breakfast was impressive and the welcome snacks were greatly appreciated after a long flight.
Taxis from the airport to the hotel run a flat rate of 25Euro but we took the metro which is around 40-45 minutes door to door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel