“super!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Athens Classic Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: solebike operates e-bike Athens guided tours narrated in English and French all year around. We are the first company specialised with e-bikes in Athens from 2013. We like our tours with small intimate groups. We exclusively provide HQ audio headset live narration. We only include authentic local treats in our tours.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“super!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a very nice tour through the historical centre of Athens, and we (all 6 of us) loved it. We know Athens pretty well, but Irene took us on a lovely route and into some streets/neighbourhoods that we didn't know at all. And all the while with some great commentary and interesting stories of the sites we were seeing.

We were told that riding a bike in Athens is a bad idea. Turns out it can be a great idea, especially with some well-planned and carefully designed routes. We were in car-free zones for the entire tour, and felt more than safe. And the e-bike concept - totally cool, and helps a lot in the hot weather.. If you want to get a flavour of Athens without hiking around the city and without breaking a sweat, I highly recommend.

Visited June 2014

• Greek first
Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An exhilarating experience in Athens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Living all my life in Athens it's not easy to be surprised in this city that I know well enough. But always there is the unkown part of the known places and this is that I discovered together with my family. Confortable biking with the help of Solebike e-bikes, even for me that I hauled with my e-bike (coupled properly) the special kid cycle with my 8 years son on it.
It was really a great experience touring in Athens fascinating trails, exploring the yesterday and present myth of the city. Extremely safe due to the carefull choice of the course and the very good pilot of the group (Irene) and that was very important for me due to my 2 children that took part in this. I really propose this tour to anyone that wants a very discrete way to know hidden messages in Athens heart.

Visited May 2014
Athens
“Athens all time tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had a terrific half day "Athens all-time" tour with Irene as our guide. She was very knowledgable and gave a great overview of the history and people of Athens. We went to all the main sights as well as current popular squares and streets (and got to try a local bakery and coffee shop) without breaking a sweat on the ebikes - they are super easy to ride. Highly recommend this tour if you're short on time as a starting point in Athens, and if not do it anyway!!

Visited May 2014