Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel
Melia Athens(Athens)
US$157
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$110
US$318
US$678
US$546
1,181 results
All reviewsacropolis museumbusy streetfresh orange juicesyngrou avenueflights of stairsfamily roomwalking distanceexcellent locationfacing the streetsingle roomcomfortable roomnice breakfastthe breakfast areasyntagma squaremetro stationwonderful hotelcentral athens
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel for a week. Excellent service, well decorated room and great breakfast with friendly efficient staff. Will definitely stay again

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your support, hope to see you again with your friends! Our best wishes to all of you!
Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I recently completed a 5-night stay at the Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel in Athens and I was very glad to have made the choice to stay there. Granted that there are many hotels much closer to the Acropolis or the grand Constitution Square, this Hotel had the unique advantage of being close to all the important sites but at the same time a bit removed from the hustle & bustle of being so close to the Acropolis complex. The hotel is small enough to make one feel warmly welcomed at all times, particularly when the very amiable Ms. Donna is on duty at the reception.

The single room I booked was a bit small at first but as a single traveler, it provided enough space for me nonetheless. The breakfast included in the rate I booked was quite filling and I particularly loved the apple-filled pastries which I looked forward to every morning. The kind lady in charge of the kitchen during breakfast time was a delight to have around as well. Lastly, the complimentary wifi provided was fast and convenient.

Athens is a beautiful city and it offered the most incredible sights, the most delectable food, and the most incomparable "baklava" on earth. But the Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel can just as well be considered as one of the city's many gems.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank R_D_P_Manila

Dear Raymond,

We really appreciate your review and hope to see you again, may be not in single room (101),
but in standard double or double deluxe. We wish you the best and thank you for supporting Greece!

Reviewed 16 April 2012

The hotel was a big disappointment, since we have asked for a quite room, but our room was facing to the main road on the 1st floor, no chance to open the window, only air condition. The bathroom door could be closed only by force and noise. The beds were very soft, we have asked for a king size and 2 single, we got 2 single and 2 separate bigger size beds. It was a family room, as a maisonette, very dangerous for young kids to climb up and down on the stairs. There were no light at the maisonette level.
I would not recommend if you are looking for a quite, comfortable room after site seeing Athen. The location is excellent, since you are at the foot of the Acropolis but next to one of the most busy street. The shower was great. The breakfast was boring but ok, you can make your own fresh orange juice. We have tried to go upstairs the Acropolis view restaurant, but it was closed. After 4 nights, we were happy together with the kids that we were leaving, going home finally to sleep and breath...

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side, but family rooms are not available only at the front.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I was looking for an affordable hotel for a 1 night stay, the hotel is located on a vey noisy street but with windows shut it wasn't a problem, for the price it was quite ok, breakfast was indeed very good and beds were comfortable, but I was annoyed by the fact that on the website they mention each room has a DVD payer as part of the facilities yet upon arrival we were told that they do not and told to check the website again, which I have and it's still listed there. Minor gripe but was stuck with boring tv channels and would have brought my laptop if I had known.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This is a great hotel. I planned to stay 3 or 4 days and kept extending until I was there for almost 3 weeks. Very close to the Acropolis, the Acropolys Museum, the old town section, and it's on the Hop-on Hop-off route. Staff is very helpful, especially Donna at the front desk. She knows everything about the area, Athens, and the attractions. Breakfast was very good. No bar but they will open soon. I will go back next time I am in Athens.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ritch62
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Dear William, thank you for your nice review. I think you didn't see all our museums and attractions, so we hope to see you again, may be in autumn...