My husband and I stayed for 2 nights at the start of our holiday in Greece early November and returned for one night before flying home.
Reception staff were excellent friendly, helpful and available with advice and suggestions.
After 12 days in santorini we knew we needed to find a hotel for our last night and decided as the location , cleanliness and comfort of the acropolis museum suited our needs why try somewhere new we got a great rate of 61 on line with the hotels website with continental breakfast (early) included and were very happy with this
we had a street side room for the first two nights its was very clean comfy big bed and comfortable but a bit on the small side so with cases it was a bit cramped but as we weren't spending lots of time in the room it didn't really matter. when we returned the room we were given at the back of the hotel was slightly bigger and very comfy.beds are so so nice , the receptionist gave us this one when we asked for one large bed it was lovely.
its only a five min walk from the metro from the airport you can easily walk it , great location for sightseeing and shopping and the location is very safe. Athens is a beautiful city and so worth a stay of 3 nights don't let their economic position at present put you off the people are warm,friendly and not all the time trying to sell something to you like for example in Tunisia or morocco. we will be back to the acropolis if ever in Athens and will recommend to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique