Located in a very accessible part of Athens is the Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel. My partner and I visited Athens for a short, off-season holiday, we were delighted to arrive at our charming hotel. We arrived later in the evening by bus due to an issue with the metro and were glad to find reception 24hr manned. Not only manned but with a very polite and helpful receptionist. Its also noteworthy to mention that when the metro is running correctly it is very easy to use and the Akropolis station is a short 5 min walk from the hotel. The room itself is big enough and comfortable for a pair, not sure for a family though. The bathroom is clean and the shower had responsive hot water which is always a bonus. Breakfast here is excellent so if its included, great! If it isn't its a great option! Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Splitty, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique