In August I flew to Athens for eight days where I stayed at the neoclassical
style, newly refurbished Acropolis Museum Hotel and was treated like a
queen by the lovely, well spoken and very friendly Susie Minas and Donna and the
staff (I was immediately upgraded and lavished with care plus a pink
mosquito net! - no mosis thankfully), and it was so close ie a brief walk to the new
Acropolis museum and the Acropolis, a day cruise to Hydra Aegina and
Poros, all the sites and ruins and cafes and shopping. Wow!!! The
weather was white hot so the Acropolis was white on white. Bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique