The hotel was perfectly situated for all of the attractions, the Acropolis and the Agora were a short walk away, and our favourite area, Plaka, was a short stroll away. Surprised by a large triple room with 2 queen size beds and a twin in ther mezzanine, and an enormous shower which was wonderful to use. Simple but enjoyable breakfast, great coffee. The staff were friendly and helpful, the decor very stylish and the furniture was comfortable. Am recommending the hotel highly, could find no fault with it at all. It was a joy to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique