It is not often that you find a place like this hotel. It is small enough so that you are very well cared for and large enough to have complete privacy with all the features of larger hotels, such as an on-site small restaurant and bar, and elevator. We stayed in Room 11, which is a superior/deluxe room, which was located on the corner of two busy streets and yet was not noisy at all. The room was beautifully decorated and the bathroom was a good size with a hair dryer. The bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept on; the cocomat mattress was so amazing we plan to purchase one for our home, as soon as the Canadian distributor begins selling them. The breakfast was great, we really enjoyed making our own fresh-squeezed orange juice and the chocolate crepes were delicious. The only thing I didn't like about the breakfast were the always-cold eggs and omelette, I like mine hot. The coffee was really delicious. The hotel is walking distance to all major sites, and many wonderful restaurants. I was unfortunately ill at the time of my visit and the staff went out of their way to give me tea and toast late in the evening because I had had nothing to eat earlier, and provided this at no charge to us. The hotel has free internet service, and can assist with tour bookings. All major tour operators will come to this hotel to pick you up as well, making it very convenient and simple to enjoy tours within Athens or excursions outside the city. This is a wonderful hotel, very charming, sophisticated yet filled with warmth. We were delighted to be there and would definitely return to this lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique