Great hotel just a short walk of all places. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were modern but at the same time classic and give a feeling of luxory. Bed was excellant, coco-mat material, best I have ever slept. Breakfast was also great, lot of choice and fresh fruits every morning. Plus comes also from free internet and computers in free use.
The hotel was very near Acropolis and Temple of Zeus and the restaurant area of Plaka. The shopping street is also very close walk away. Althought hotel is located side quite big street, inside hotel there is quiet and no noise comes inside rooms. I think it was perfect value for the money :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique