“Awesome adventure !”

Adventure Rooms
Ranked #2 of 83 Fun & Games in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Live your own adventure at Adventure Rooms Greece. It is time to introduce you to the world of the escape rooms! A must do activity for everyone. Imagine yourselves being trapped in a room. You have no idea what is going on, yet you see the clock ticking. What is the first thing it comes to mind? I should get out of here! Escape! How? Where am I? Get yourself together! Let your mind think! Are there any traps? How do I find them? Clues are to be discovered. Mind games , trapped in a room foul of clues with one goal. To be the star of your own adventure! You have one hour to escape or else game over!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome adventure !”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Was awesome my wife and I had a great time with 7m 30sec left on the clock before we would be locked away for ever!!!! Must do if you get the chance

1 Thank Sam D

• Greek first
Kristiansand, Norway
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An excellent attraction”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was in Athens last week and checked tripadvisor for attraction-tips to help me out on what to do. Last autumn, when I was in London, I tried a game that I liked very much - Hinthunt. Then I found Adventure Rooms which looked very similar acording to the description.

I brought with me four people from my group and we had a mad and thrilling experience during our visit at Adventure Rooms Athens. We did not make it, but even though a nice stay. We tried the original room with the mad professor. Quite fun.

I do recommend this attraction! Perfect activity for an hour, worth all the costs.

2 Thank KristianFP
Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the perfect game”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I loved the game!
I recomend it to all of those who want to experience a real life adventure!
Our team managed to solve the puzzles and then we kept talking about it all night!!!
The people there are remarkably friendly and we will come back!

Kristiansand
“Fun for everyone!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I am very happy to find and try out this totally new experience. It was a lot of fun and i can recommend it to everyone! We will come back and try another room soon :-)

Athens, Greece
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“An interactive fun adventure in the heart of a busy city”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had a very fun interactive afternoon after work. The puzzles are challenging and you have to use all your senses to find the final key and escape! The staff are very friendly and they prepare you for the upcoming action. I hope to go soon for the other room (we escaped the black queen's room). For 2 or more people! The more the funniest!