“Nice experience ”

Ranked #1 of 2,667 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$157 - US$157
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Psirri / Gazi
Description: An extraordinary culinary proposal is ready to welcome you in the center of Athens. Can you imagine a "flying" table of 22 guests that lifts you up to 50 meters above the ground offering a once in a life time experience? Can you imagine getting the view from the sculpturally lit Acropolis to the surrounding mountains, from the sea to the Athenian cityscape? Give yourself, your beloved ones, your friends or your colleagues this extraordinary present that combines gastronomy food inspired by the Greek tradition, breathtaking views, delicious local wines and memorable moments! Are you going to miss this chance?
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this new experience - felt some discomfort as a start but I have to give it to Martha she was the greatest host - loved the food and the atmosphere - I really recommend it

Alexandros P, Owner at Dinner in the Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review on your recent Dinner in the Sky experience! It is a great pleasure to know that our Chef not only prepared a 5 course menu that you enjoyed, help you as well to overcome your initial discomfort!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,036)

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I am afraid of heights so I wasn't sure how this experience was going to end. I had a wonderful time. The staff made us all feel comfortable, I laughed, took pictures and video, I almost forgot that I was suspended above ground.

1  Thank Tamika W

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your Dinner in the Sky experience! Its always a great pleasure to read that even guests who are afraid of heights are having such a wonderful time with us..that they almost forget that they are suspended 40 meters above the ground!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

What a great time spent with the crew! Our chef Magda was truly awesome! Not only the meal prepared was lovely, she also make sure we enjoy ourselves by taking incredible pictures for us. The entire dinner atmosphere was upbeat. Adrenaline was rushing of course when we were having dinner up above the sky overlooking the Acropolis! The crew made sure our wine glass were never empty as well. Highly recommend anyone who is in Athens to check them out! It's worth every penny.

1  Thank chadlon

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on your Dinner in the Sky experience! Your compliments for our Chef are very much appreciated. We are truly pleased to know that you enjoyed both the menu as well as the service provided by our team and you had an overall amazing time with us!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Perfect experience with perfect people there! That should be experienced at least one time! Thanks for this adventure!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Alexandros P, Owner at Dinner in the Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your Dinner in the Sky experience! We are excited to read that you had a perfect time with us!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was a little bit aprehensive before I did Dinner In The Sky but I'm so glad I did it. When we arrived we were given a welcome drink. The staff were very friendly. When we 'boarded' the table we felt very safe and secure. There were unlimited drinks and a beautiful 5 course meal which we felt were worth the price. The food included sea bass, steak, prawns - so all premium food. The setting was absolutely beautiful and the city looked amazing when the sun set. Even when we were back on the ground we were offered more drinks to finish. I would highly recommend the sunset tour. It was the highlight of our trip and a perfect end to our holiday!

1  Thank travelbug99ireland

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your Dinner in the Sky experience. We are so glad to read that you had a wonderful time with us and ended in a perfect way tour holidays in Greece!