“great food”

Neighbourhood: Syntagma
sydney,aus
“great food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The food is Greek traditional with a modern twist, we ordered several plates of different things and shared. Everything was very tasty and enjoyable . We went back 2 more times during our stay in Athens.

Visited July 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Thessaloniki, Greece
“It is just OK”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I think it is overestimated. I think it is too expensive considering whta they provide. The quality is not to bad, nothing special though. I would not chase afetr an empty table in the future.

Visited July 2014
Madrid, Spain
“Great variation on Greek food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The food here is wonderful. It's an oasis in the Syntagma desert. Delicious gigades with taramosalata, salmon with tartar sauce, the house salad... Traditional dishes with original twists. Quite fast service for Greek standards and quite cheap too. It's a must.

• Visited August 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Nice food!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here after my parents recommended it! It had nice food, well I liked it, my partner said he had better! The customer service was a little slow but eventually we got our food which tasted fresh!

Abu Dhabi
“Tourists' surprise ”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I happened to find this restaurant out of a walkabout in the city centre. It was superb!!! They started the order with some Greek vodka for us to try!! The waited upstairs is very friendly and kept checking what we need and explaining to us what the dishes and the drinks are although he was super busy cos all tables are full. Pork chops in orange sauce were excellent!!! I couldn't find it elsewhere although I had even having lots of pork chops in the previous few days. Mussels were good. Rissotto was fine. We enjoyed the atmosphere. It's like a homely restaurant with warm atmosphere. This restaurant is simply full, not just tourists but full of locals as well!! I couldn't recommend more but to ask you to come and experience it yourself.