“Above and Beyond”

Opa Tours
Ranked #13 of 194 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Opa tours our primary goal is to fulfill all the expectations of our customers successfully by providing friendly, affordable and professional services mainly in transportation and customized tours of Athens and the surrounding areas. Our customer’s opinions and positive feedback are the driving forces that have enabled Opa taxi to be born. Opa means celebration of life and people and that’s exactly what we aim to provide. While traveling in Greece we will enhance your experience by sharing our country’s unique culture and history through our network of drivers that are educated, trained, and fully licensed. With several years of experience the drivers at Opa taxi aim to provide the best possible experience utilizing our best resources. Our philosophy is simple: honesty, safety, and punctuality. Give Opa taxi the opportunity to make your experience in Greece unforgettable.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was out of the country and completely oblivious to last weeks taxi strike-as was my grandmother, who was due to arrive mid-day in Athens. When the situation came to my attention, I contacted Opa Taxi and Tours hoping that they were still operational. What luck! With only an hour before my grandmother was scheduled to land, they had a clean car and wonderful driver waiting for her. In 55 years of traveling to Greece, she has never experienced such a courteous and careful driver. Opa Taxi and Tours went even a step further for me and was able to let me know when she made it home. I am so grateful for Opa Taxi and Tours!

1  Thank rEvi3w
"athens airport"
in 5 reviews
"great company"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"always on time"
"amazing experience"
"day trip"
"private tour"
"driver"
in 54 reviews
"vineyards"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We used Opa twice, to and from the airport to Athens. Stamatios was our driver both times (the owner, I believe). He was reliable and friendly, and even gave us an informal tour of Athens both times. We had the Mercedes minivan for our family of 5. Brand new, clean, and luxurious, with 3 seats per side facing each other. And from my understanding, he actually has WiFi available in his van (although we didn't use it, so can not really comment there).
He was pleasant, professional, and prompt. The 3 P's required for a good transport company. Will definitely use again.

1  Thank pal6860
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Every time I visit Greece, I call OPA. I feel safe, comfortable and all the stuffs are reliable. They are the best! Thank you for the great service and hope to see you next time!

1  Thank Shoko F
Reviewed 28 May 2018

OPA was recommended by our Athens tour guide prior to arrival. OPA stayed in touch with us until the day of our arrival, confirming times of pick up and return. The 2 drivers were outside and waiting for us well before the scheduled time. The drivers were both great, clean and well dressed and very well spoken. Vehicles were immaculate and comfortable. The prices were unbeatable. Top notch company in every aspect

1  Thank mark a