“Best meal of our trip!”
Review of Senso Cafe

Senso Cafe
Ranked #459 of 2,833 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Description: Senso cafe is a new landscaped place located in the heart of Thissio, in which you can start your day by having breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, accompinied by a unique variety of new and classic cocktails.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate here on our recent trip to Athens and it did not disappoint. We ate at one of the street level tables on a cool night, but there were heaters going to make sure that you were able to comfortably enjoy your meal. The food was outstanding, and the portions were more than generous. My husband and father-in-law split the cheese-stuffed meatballs which was plenty for the both of them. I was left tackling the gyros by myself. It was amazing. Definitely enough for two people. Dessert did not disappoint either.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Meghin F

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Had great service here, the location is nice with a great view. The prices are reasonable. The selection of food and drinks has something for everyone.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 366brandona
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I wanted to eat crepes and found this place on TripAdvisor. Pretty happy with the results. I customized my crepe and was less than €5. I liked it a lot. We ordered a chicken club sandwich and my son liked it. He said it was pretty solid. The pizza margarita was ok. The service was very good and they brought us water as well. Overall, I place I would come back again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Tonycal3
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

While on business in Athens we had many meetings which gave us the chance of using different coffee places so we stopped here as well . Service was good and the coffee and deserts were excellent .

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank 827martinob
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I was there today for first time . Nice place . Coffee was not bad orange fresh juice also. Price is ok.

Date of visit: December 2017