“Nolan is a must go in Athens ”
Review of Nolan

Nolan
Ranked #73 of 2,667 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$23 - US$41
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Description: Nolan is all about our passion for tasty food, an urban-cool ambience & a menu that looks beyond geographical borders! Enjoy your lunch, dinner and drinks in the heart of downtown Athens!
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner while on holiday in Athens. The food was amazing it was modern Greek fused with Asian. The maitre-d' was excellent, making the experience as well as food outstanding. One In our party had lactose and coeliac difficulties and maitre d' was very kind and accomodating.
Would recommend as a must go in Athens.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nolan is a perfect way to spend your day by all aspects. In the first place, it's beautiful decorated. It's a cozy and at the same time very modern place with tiny tables and chairs. In the restaurant, there is also a small but also beautiful bar from where I guess you could be served from expensive drinks to a simple coffee.
The staff there is always willing and polite with you and also prepare to give you any further explanation you will need about the plates. To be honest, even when I read the menu in greek (there are two sides of the menu, one in greek and one in English) I couldn't understand a lot, but the waiter came ready to help us and VERY PATIENT!
There are three groups of plates in Nolan. One is the cold dishes, something like salads, but that doesn't mean that they cannot stand beautifully on their own. The second group is fish dishes and the third is meal dishes. I have to admit that I only tasted dishes of the first group but I bet that the others will be just as great!
I ordered a salad of zucchini, smoked eggplant and an AMAZING cheese (that sadly I forgot to asked the waitress how it was called) In addition, I ordered another cold dish with delicious noodles, tomato, octopus and parsley - I think -.The first dish costed 8 euros and the second 14 euros. At this point I have to say that the portions were big enough for two people. Another thing important is the side dishes. I was lucky enough to be told by the waitress that you cant enjoy the food without the delicious potatobread. Please let me not to say anything about how that tasted (by the way it costed only 3 euros). I think words are not big enough to express the greatness of this food. Do not dare not to order it if you visit NOLAN.
Last but not least, I have to say that another amazing thing that happened to me there, was that I had the opportunity to meet the chef of the restaurant who not only was very polite and friendly with everyone -and the clients- and admittedly a great chef but also very beautiful! ;)
All in all, it was anamazing and unforgettable experience and also a great great contact with the Asian kitchen!
I hope I convinced you.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Living in Athens is an amazing opportunity to have such a nice restaurant! Our personal favorite with top selection of dishes. Had almost the whole menu! Been there more than 5 times! Service is very personal and attentive, dishes have an amazing twist of Greek and Japanese cuisine with some much fresh ingredients! We always eat so much that we were skipping dessert! Such a big mistake! Last time found some courage and room in our stomachs and we were stunned! Definitely recommended!!!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I am glad that there are still restaurants that can amaze us! Nolan is such an example! Amazing dishes with beautiful presentation, unique flavours and interesting combination of Greek and oriental tastes! My congratulations to Chef Sotiris Kontizas!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious, Nolan fried chicken was our favourite dish. Staff were friendly and helpful. Mash Potato is also a must :-)