“A real home away from home!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A real home away from home!”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in April 2016

I travel a lot and from all the accommodations I've been, the "Vintage Guesthouse Dimitra" in Ilioupolis, Athens ticks all the boxes! A real home away from home! The house is in immaculate condition, clean, spacious and airy, quiet, with a beautiful garden, surrounded by all the amenities a visitor may need.
It allowed me to relax, after a day of hustle and bustle in the city. The "Vintage Guesthouse Dimitra" is close to the metro station, which allows you to get to the city centre in less than 15 minutes. At the same time, the "Vintage Guesthouse Dimitra" is very close to the mountains, for the mountain lovers and very close to the seaside as well, where I enjoyed spending lovely evenings.
Eleana and Nikos, the landlords, are wonderful and lovely people, caring, very friendly and attentive. You think that you know them for ever and they made me really feel at home!
Next time I visit Athens I will definitely stay at the "Vintage Guesthouse Dimitra".
I recommend without hesitation the "Vintage Guesthouse Dimitra" to everyone that plans a trip to Athens, either for business or for tourism!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing