“The very best way to see Athens!”
Review of Athens Tour Driver

Athens Tour Driver
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Piraeus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Greece offers a fascinating blend of new and old, ideal climate and nature's treasures. Discover it all with Athens private tours! Our objective is to provide you with a private and personalised tour of our world famous destinations with a friendly, knowledgeable and flexible driver. Enjoy your custom Athens tours or Athens shore excursions with Spanish, Russian and French speaking drivers. We are here to share the history of our country, our fascinating stories, the myths, experiences, blend you with our culture, experience the Greek hospitality, give you a taste of our Greek cuisine and most importantly, have fun! We use luxurious, smoke-free, fully insured sedans and minivans and specialise in taking you to places where big coaches can not! Our 25 years of touring experience should give you a positive impression of Greek hospitality. Thank you and hope to see you in Athens Manos and Dimitris Taliadouros
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Warragul, Australia
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“The very best way to see Athens!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Being on a cruise we only had one day to see Athens so based on other reviews we chose Athens Private Tour Driver Manos Talladouras (Manny). Manny was waiting for the 4 of us at the dock in Piraeus on 30th April and gave us a warm greeting.We felt comfortable right away. Manny is a true gentleman & showed us all of the main sites of Athens in the comfort of his E Class Mercedes.
He suggested a great & very affordable café for lunch which cost us just 29 Euros for 4 people with beers & wine!
We would recommend him to anyone wanting to tour Athens as he is a very knowlegable ,trustworthy & dependable gentleman.
I would definitely contact Manny again if we are ever in Athens or Pireaus!

Manos T, Owner at Athens Tour Driver, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I appreciate your nice comments ! It was an enjoyable day in Athens with your group !

Kindly

• Greek first
Germany
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A fantastic day with John the taxi driver from NYC”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I booked a one day tour of Corinth, the Corinth Canal and a wine tasting through Manos at Athens Private Tour Driver. Manos responded to my email promptly and confirmed my booking and answered all my questions. Manos assured me of an English speaking driver. We were promptly met by John, a former NYC taxi driver when we departed the cruise ship terminal. We were taken to the Corinth Canal and on to the ancient city of Corinth. The Corinth site was definitely worth seeing and John was a wealth of information. Afterwards he took us up to the top of a mountain nearby so that we could take some great pictures of the area below. An amazing view. After this, John took us to a Nemea wine tasting. I bought 4 bottles, the wine was that good!!! John told us it would be shame for us to be so close and not see Mycenae, so we stopped for a quick lunch at a typical Greek restaurant and he then took us on to Mycenae. This type of customer service is indeed rare these days. Thank you John for not letting us miss Mycenae, it was amazing. I can't thank John enough for a wonderful and very memorable day and thank you Manos for arranging for him to be our driver. I highly recommend Athens Private Tour Driver and John.

Visited May 2014
Manos T, Ιδιοκτήτης at Athens Tour Driver, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you so much for writing such a nice review about John and my service !
It was our pleasure to serve you
Warm regards

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Trip to Delphi”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great trip today to Delphi. Manos was a fantastic tour guide, and the sites were amazing. He also took us to some towns and sites that we never would have seen otherwise, and were well worth it! Highly recommend.

Visited May 2014
Manos T, Ιδιοκτήτης at Athens Tour Driver, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you for your nice review ! Hope to see you again !
Riga, Latvia
“Should try!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

One day and you get all Athens near your feet. Trully you can believe on what is written in tripadvisor. Again I get good experience with it and suggestions were great as Manos with who I arrange "one day trip" thru @ and his san Demetrius who did take me and my other half arround. Since stay was short, importance was to se in short time moste of Athens and we did that with wonderfoul local which where verry much in to make our stay and trip more than GREAT!

Visited April 2014
Manos T, Owner at Athens Tour Driver, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you so much for your nice review ! Demetris and I are happy that you enjoyed Athens
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour of Athens”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Husband and I were met at our cruise ship by Makis Kourtis. We first went to the Acropolis before all the crowds arrived. Walked around for an hour admiring the views. Next we went to an interesting museum, the temple of Zeus and we drove around taking in many views. We also had lunch at a local cafe. A highlight was riding the cable car up a high hill to see a monastery, the views all around were amazing. We made it back to our cruise ship in plenty of time. Thanks Makis, you are a fun host and told us lots of interesting things about Athens. Hope you thanked your wife for us for the Easter cake you gave us.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank KiwiTravells
Manos T, Owner at Athens Tour Driver, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about mr Makis and my service ! It was our pleasure !