Very relaxing stay at the Aquis Bella Beach, Crete. Food very good if a little repetitive. Clean and friendly. Quiet location. Entertainment a little amateurish and geared for the French tourists. Altogether a good holiday destination with no complaints. Don't be afraid to tackle excursions on your own as they are much cheaper than the organised trips. The majority of people on the island speak some English and are very helpful. We would return to the Aquis Bella Beach again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Beach lies on a beautiful stretch of the Cretan sea in the centre of the northern coast of Crete. This extremely select hotel at which earthy hues are dominant has been built with local brick and marble and the overall tranquility leaves one with a lasting impression of the grandeur and comfort of bygone days. The relaxing pool area invites you to laze away your holidays, while there are, of course, many leisure and sporting activities available for those who prefer them. RESTAURANT POLICY- DRESS CODE Casual but smart dress is required in all indoor public areas of the hotel after 19:00. Please refrain from wearing shorts and slippers in the dining room for Dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bella Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Anissaras
- Aquis Bella Beach Hersonissos
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Hersonissos
- Bella Beach Hotel Crete/Anissaras